Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jasper. Oh HALE Yes!


My best friend and I are heading out tonight to see Eclipse with probably about a million pre-teen girls. We will be sporting our twilight themed t-shirts (mine says "Jasper Hale. Screwing with your emotions since 1863) and our Team Edward rubber bracelets.

I'm so excited! This is my first midnight movie premier. And although I'm nervous I'll be disappointed in the movie (I'm a huge book fan) I'm still excited for the experience.

Anyone with me?





Pictures from the event to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, I was so there with you! I liked the movie... I mean, I think I will just have to settle with knowing that I like the books so much better, but it was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did not go to the premier but we still had a Blast!! I think they did the best so far on this movie and I really enjoyed it... Loved the whole experience... Took my daughter and her friend

    ReplyDelete