Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in

I chickened out. I know, shame on me. The whole point of Weight Watchers is to do the weekly weigh-in. But I had a really bad week. I quit my job, I've been really stressed, blah blah blah...(enter lame excuse here). My eating wasn't too bad. I didn't pig out on chips and icecream all week, but I can't stand to be disappointed by the number on the scale today. So, I am pulling out my one "get out of jail free" card, being a big chicken, and I'll try again next week (holding head down in shame).

3 comments:

  1. No shame in being human. Besides the goal is overall weight loss, not every single week you must lose five pounds or be out of the club. Shame isn't helpful when you have a goal like weight loss. It just makes you feel bad and defeated. You are human and you are dealing like a regular human. That's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is life. Pick yourself up and keep going--and I know you can do it!!! I'll probably have a slip soon too. Actually already did--the 3 Musketeer bar looked good--but I did stop after 2 (very large) bites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep holding yourself accountable. I've been doing P90x for two months and missed my first workout today. And I'm totally pissed at myself about it.

    ReplyDelete