Monday, March 22, 2010

New Moon (hot picture)

(Jones Ethiopia...there's your warning) So, I watched New Moon Saturday night. Here's my (expert) analysis. I think it's too serious. The very dark, slow music in every scene is just depressing. All the actors take a really long time to say their lines. They all look so tortured. I understand that's a part of the story. A part. But the way I interpreted the books was very different. I don't know how to describe it. More....dynamic. And, although I like Kristin Stewart better in New Moon than Twilight, I still think she sucks as Bella. Even the adored Robert Pattinson was making me snore in parts. By far, the best actor in the series is Taylor Lautner. I would say he's really hot but because of his age, it's practically criminal.



What do my fellow fans think?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warning! :)
    I agree that the movie is too serious. I still liked it better than the first one, though. I agree that KS is not good as Bella... However, I have to say that the Edward parts did not make me snore! TL is definitely the star of the movie, though.

    Ok, so yeah, that's my (short) review of the movie. It is 9:04, and I've been back to work for 35 minutes. I would say that catching up on blogs is definitely a good use of my time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big twilight fan but I can most certainly appreciate taylor lautner! Boy has got a rockin body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I agree with your review.. My daughter has never liked KS as bella.. and she hated RP Edward.. she says they can't act LOLOL But Ohhh She LOVES TL she is 16 LOLOL Says someday she WILL marry him.. Ohh to be so young again.... LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete