Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to "Normal"

I say back to "normal" but some of you know how abnormal normal is to us.

But Mateo is doing better. We are all living under one roof again. It feels good. We had a week of chaos. Well, life is always chaos. But more chaos than usual.

So...back to blog business.

Anyone read this book series when they were kids?



It was my favorite! Well imagine my surprise when I saw a giant advertisement in the mall the other day for the new Ramona and Beezus movie!

I SO wish Maya was old enough to see this with me. Ah well, maybe I'll just see it myself!

1 comment:

  1. My two oldest went with Grandma. I just might need to take them again. I LOVED Ramona as a kid. So glad your family is together. It's hard with any family event...thinking of you all and sending up prayers for all to go well!

    ReplyDelete