Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer 2010


Summer started off pretty rough. July feels like a nightmare that I barely remember. But we made up for it in August! Here are some summer highlights.





This is priceless. I guess when you're 17 months old, you don't want to be dragged around by your big brother.



Yes, that's little Maya behind the wheel. But she held her own.


Water baby! She loves the pool. Mateo has too much fear to enjoy the pool. That's why I have no pictures of him.



But he loves the splash park!


Really cool dinosaur park.

This is what Maya thinks of the dinosaurs.


I thought Mateo would have more fear of them but once he made sure they were fake (by tentatively touching it then running away as fast as he can and watching to see if it responded), he loved them!




Okay. Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?


My cute little family! I love them.

4 comments:

  1. Maya driving the bumper boats? Hilarious!!! Mateo looks so happy in the last pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go where all that fun stuff is! what a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dinosaur park! I bet my kids would want to never leave! What a cool idea! And, yes, Maya is the cutest thing ever! Especially in pigtails!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J-mama! How's it going? I wanted to check in with you. Hope everything is going well with the kiddos and the book is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete